“Helping students become champions in life”
The Stampede Club is the athletic booster club of Middle Creek High School, established with the goal of “helping MCHS students become champions in life.” Through the support of our members, sponsors and surrounding community, the Stampede Club focuses its activities on helping MCHS student athletes achieve academic and athletic excellence. Specifically, our objectives are:
- To provide financial support to assist students participating in athletic activities at MCHS.
- To promote school spirit and sportsmanship.
- To encourage attendance and help provide an exceptional fan experience at all MCHS athletic events.
- To honor the achievements of our student athletes.
The Club proudly supports and celebrates the accomplishments of the athletic program and is committed to supporting every team that represents MCHS. Each year, the Club provides funding for player development activities, team and player recognition, team equipment and uniforms, facility improvements, athletic field maintenance and much more.
The most important commitment the Stampede Club makes is honoring the achievement of student athletes who excel on the field as well as in the classroom and in their community. Since 2004, the Club has awarded six $1,000 scholarships annually to deserving student athletes to help them continue their education.
The Stampede Club is governed by a 15-member board of directors. Each board member is elected by the Club’s membership to serve two-year terms. These volunteers provide leadership in carrying out numerous activities to benefit MCHS’s athletic program including:
- Selling Club memberships, including the highly coveted “all-sports” passes that provide admission to all regular season home sporting events.
- Selling concessions at most competitive MCHS sporting events.
- Selling Mustang apparel and other items that help promote school spirit.
- Soliciting Corporate Sponsors.
- Hosting signature annual fundraisers – the Stampede to Excellence Auction each Fall and the Stampede 5K each Spring.
- Authorizing all fundraising events carried out by MCHS athletic teams.
- Sponsoring activities that promote school spirit and celebrate athletic achievements.
We invite you to become involved in the Stampede Club and help provide the support that our student athletes deserve from our community. There are many ways you can support the Club. Contact Stampede Club president, Bert Armstrong to learn more.
Click here to read our by-laws.